N.E.T. NDIR SENSORS – the most complete range of Infrared gas sensor on the market for CO2, SF6, hydrocarbons and refrigerant gases.
All sensors run on a microprocessor-based platform for internal signal processing, providing a linearized and temperature compensated output in digital and analogue format – this makes our IR sensors the ideal solution for instrument manufacturers, even without any specialist knowledge in IR technology.
Advantages of our IR sensors:
• SIL2 rated, for certified dependability (fail-safe detection)
• Individual calibration and testing, for measurements you can trust
• Extended temperature range, for use in any environment
• Internal microprocessor, for advanced signal processing
• Standard industrial size (20 or 32 mm), to fit an existing detector
• Fast T90 response time, for critical and life-saving applications
• ModBus or P2P digital communication, for ease of integration
• Solid, rugged construction with stainless steel enclosure
• Signal versatility: voltage and optional bridge or pellistor output
• Patented optical path
• Standard industrial accepted negative or positive pinout
Versions of NDIR sensors: