At NET, we believe than an oganization’s overall quality of work and processes is passed on to its products. This is why we maintain the industry’s highest standards of certification, issued by the most renowned notified bodies.
- The ATEX directive consists of two EU directives that have been law since July 2003 describing what equipment and workspace is allowed in an environment with an explosive atmosphere and sets the minimum safety standards for both the Employer and Manufacturer.
- NET products certified to the Atex directive include IRNET PRO 20mm and all NET Heads.
- Safety integrity level (SIL) is defined as a relative level of risk-reduction provided by a safety function, or to specify a target level of risk reduction. In simple terms, SIL is a measurement of performance required for a safety instrumented function (SIF).
- All NET Infrared sensors have reached a safety integrity level of SIL2, No other gas sensor on the market is provided with a higher, certified SIL capability, making our IR series the ideal choice for whoever is designing gas detection systems and SIL-rated functions aiming at the highest levels of functional safety.
- IECEx stands for International Electrotechnical Commission Explosive.
- Is a voluntary system providing an internationally accepted means of proving compliance with IEC standards. The objective of IECEx standards is fostering international confidence in the product assessment process and maintaining the required level of safety.
- NET products certified to the IECEx directive include IRNET PRO 20mm and all NET Heads.
- The ISO 9000 family of standards addresses various aspects of quality management and contains some of ISO’s best-known standards. The standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.
- N.ET. has been ISO 9001 certified since 2003.