Main features of CYBER TTL:
- 32 mm diameter, to fit industry standard 4- or 7-series EC sensors and pellistors
- Single board with 0.8-4V analogue output
- MODBUS protocol on TTL level, for short-distance digital communication
- Supplied complete with sensor, configured and pre-calibrated
- Simple calibration in the field, with software, calibration pad or Modbus commands
- Local Threshold alarm outputs
- Watchdog and local fault outputs
- Special ranges supplied on request
N.E.T. CYBER TTL is a microprocessor driven electronic interface to turn any gas sensor in a legitimate detector, with voltage and digital (TTL) output, contacts for fault and alarms. It fits virtually any technology of gas sensing device with standard 4- or 7-series built, will sample and process signals from it, linearize it and compute it in a standard voltage and digital Modbus TTL output.
The combination of CYBER and a gas sensor is a preconfigured and pre-calibrated unit with a standard, high-level interface, sparing the user the need to calibrate the detector for the specific sensor employed and hiding the need of dealing with low level signal acquisition and processing.
CYBER TTL features 3 fully user-configurable alarm contacts and one watch-dog-activated fault alarm contact. The CYBER software, supplied with every unit, will allow you to easily recalibrate the sensor, change alarm thresholds, recalibrate the analogue output, change digital communication parameters, print calibration reports, verify sensor lifetime and plot live readings. The unit calibration can also be performed via specific Modbus commands.
- Download Center