Main features of CYBER 4-20:
- 32 mm diameter, to fit industry standard 4- or 7-series EC sensors and pellistors
- Multi board module
- Industry-standard 4-20mA analogue output
- MODBUS protocol on RS-485, for long-distance digital communication
- Supplied complete with sensor, configured and pre-calibrated
- Simple calibration in the field, with software, calibration pad or Modbus commands
- Local Threshold alarm outputs
- Watchdog and local fault outputs
- Special ranges supplied on request
N.E.T. CYBER 4-20 is a microprocessor driven electronic interface to turn any gas sensor in a legitimate detector, with industry-standard 4-20mA and Modbus RS-485 output along with contacts for fault and alarms.
It fits virtually any technology of gas sensing device with standard 4- or 7-series built, will sample and process signals from it, linearize it and compute it in standard outputs easy to interface.
The combination of CYBER and a gas sensor is a preconfigured and pre-calibrated unit with a standard, high-level interface, sparing the user the need to calibrate the detector for the specific sensor employed and hiding the need of dealing with low level signal acquisition and processing. CYBER 4-20 features 3 fully user-configurable alarm contacts and one watch-dog-activated fault alarm contact. The CYBER software, supplied with every unit, will allow you to easily recalibrate the sensor, change alarm thresholds, recalibrate the analogue output, change digital communication parameters, print calibration reports, verify sensor lifetime and plot live readings. The unit calibration can also be performed via specific Modbus commands.
- Download Center