Advantages of our IRNET-P 32mm NDIR sensors:
- SIL2 rated, for certified dependability (fail-safe detection)
- Individual calibration and testing, for measurements you can trust
- Extended temperature range (-40 to +60 °C), for use in any environment
- Internal microprocessor, for advanced signal processing
- Standard industrial size, to fit existing detectors
- Fast T90 response time, for critical and life-saving applications
- ModBus or P2P digital communication, for ease of integration
- Solid, rugged construction with stainless steel enclosure
- Patented, longer optical path for better resolution and stability
- Standard industrial accepted negative or positive pinout
IRNET-P 32mm is N.E.T. best selling IR sensor. Its longer optical path provides better resolution, stability, humidity drift and cross sensitivity, resulting in overall stronger specifications when compared to smaller 20mm versions (find out why).
IRNET-P 32mm superior performances, reliability and versatility makes it the best solution available for integration in a fixed gas detector for CO2 or for hydrocarbon gases such as propane and methane in LEL range.
All N.E.T. IR sensors run on a microprocessor-based platform for internal signal processing, providing a linearized and temperature compensated output in digital and analogue format – the ideal solution for instrument manufacturers, even without any specialist knowledge in IR technology.
|Detectable gases - IRNET-P-32:|
|Methane (low range)||Propane|
(and other hydrocarbons, see complete list below)
|CO2 (low range)||Refrigerants|
(R-32, R-452b, R-454b)
|List of detectable hydrocarbons through cross factors:|
- Download Center