Advantages of our IRNET-P 20mm NDIR sensors:
- SIL2 rated, for certified dependability (fail-safe detection)
- Individual calibration and testing, for measurements you can trust
- Extended temperature range (-40 to +60 °C), for use in any environment
- Internal microprocessor, for advanced signal processing
- Standard industrial size, to fit existing detectors
- Fast T90 response time, for critical and life-saving applications
- ModBus or P2P digital communication, for ease of integration
- Solid, rugged construction with stainless steel enclosure
- Signal versatility: voltage and optional bridge or pellistor output
- Patented, longer optical path for better resolution and stability
- Standard industrial accepted negative or positive pinout
IRNET-P 20mm is N.E.T. IR sensor for whoever is looking for strong and dependable detection performances both at low and high volume in a standard 4-series size. The low power version (45 mA) is perfect for a portable gas detector, while the standard version fits smaller detection heads and compact detectors.
IRNET-P 20mm detects CO2 or hydrocarbon gases such as propane and methane in LEL range. The 0-100%Vol range version features N.E.T. DYNAMIC technology for the highest sensing accuracy ever seen in a compact sensor. DYNAMIC sensors also provide an optional digital output for Propane detection over 0-2.1%Vol range – the best option to detect different hydrocarbons using a cross-reference factor.
DYNAMIC sensors are suited for instrument manufacturers that want to design Methane and Propane detectors in compliance with the Chinese Mine standard.
All N.E.T. IR sensors run on a microprocessor-based platform for internal signal processing, providing a linearized and temperature compensated output in digital and analogue format – the ideal solution for instrument manufacturers, even without any specialist knowledge in IR technology.
|Detectable gases - IRNET-P-20:|
(low range: 0-4.4%vol, 0-5%vol)
(high range: 0-100%vol)
(low range: 0-5000ppm, 0-1%vol, 0-2%vol, 0-5%vol)
(high range: 0.20%vol, 0-100%vol)
|CO2 - Combustion Analysis (0-20%vol)|
|Propylene: 0-100%LEL (0-2%vol)||n-Butane: 0-100%LEL (0-1.4%vol)|
|Iso-Butane: 0-100%LEL (0-1.3%vol)|
|List of detectable hydrocarbons through cross factors (using 0-2.1%vol Propane sensor):|
|Difluoroethane (R152a)||Dimethyl Ether|
- Download Center