Advantages of our IRNEx-P 20mm NDIR sensors:
- ATEX or IECEx certified, for use in classified areas
- SIL2 rated, for certified dependability (fail-safe detection)
- IP54 rated, for use in underground mines
- Individual calibration and testing, for measurements you can trust
- Extended temperature range (-40 to +60 °C), for use in any environment
- Internal microprocessor, for advanced signal processing
- Standard industrial size, to fit existing detectors
- Fast T90 response time, for critical and life-saving applications
- ModBus or P2P digital communication, for ease of integration
- Solid, rugged construction with stainless steel enclosure
- Signal versatility: voltage and optional bridge or pellistor output
- Patented, longer optical path for better resolution and stability
- Standard industrial accepted negative or positive pinout
IRNEx-P 20mm is N.E.T. solution for whoever is looking for an ATEX or IECEx certified IR sensor with strong and dependable performances both at low and high volume. With a standard 4-series built, the low power version (45 mA) is perfect for a portable gas detector while the standard version fits smaller detection heads and compact detectors. Learn more about ATEX and IECEx standards in our Certifications section.
IRNEx-P 20mm detects CO2 or hydrocarbon gases such as propane and methane in LEL range. The 0-100%Vol range version features N.E.T. DYNAMIC technology for the highest sensing accuracy ever seen in a compact sensor.
DYNAMIC sensors also provide an optional digital output for Propane detection over 0-2.1% Vol range – the best option to detect different hydrocarbons using a cross-reference factor. DYNAMIC sensors are suited for instrument manufacturers that want to design Methane and Propane detectors in compliance with the Chinese Mine standard.
All N.E.T. IR sensors run on a microprocessor-based platform for internal signal processing, providing a linearized and temperature compensated output in digital and analogue format – the ideal solution for instrument manufacturers, even without any specialist knowledge in IR technology.
|Detectable gases - IRNEx-P-20:|
(and other hydrocarbons, see complete list below)
|CO2 - Combustion Analysis|
|List of detectable hydrocarbons through cross factors|
- Download Center