Main advantages of NET3 Cyber Head:
- Industry-standard 4-20mA analogue output
- MODBUS protocol on RS-485, for digital addressable systems
- Supplied ready-to-use with a sensor configured and pre-calibrated
- ATEX or IECEx certified stainless steel or aluminum flameproof Ex d enclosure
- II 2GD marking available with NET-GD3 adapter
- Simple calibration in the field, with software, calibration pad or Modbus commands
- Local Threshold alarm outputs
- Watchdog and local fault outputs
- Special ranges supplied on request
The NET3 Cyber Head from N.E.T. is an ATEX/IECEx certified stainless steel enclosure complete with sensor and electronics, designed to be used as a component of a fixed flammable gas detection system or as a full conformity standalone field device.
NET3 Cyber Head is ideal solutions for gas detection system manufacturers who prefer not to invest in:
- Developing a sensor or finding it on the market,
- Developing electronics and firmware to process signals, compensate it and linearize it,
- Designing their own detection head,
- Obtaining ATEX/IECEx certification for the device.
NET3 Cyber Head is a ready-made solution, bringing you a complete sensor+electronics+housing package to be integrated in your next gas detector project or even to be used as a complete standalone field device directly connected to a controller.The units are available for the full N.E.T. comprehensive detection range (Infrared sensors, Electrochemical cells and Catalytic Pellistors) and the unit will be configured and pre-calibrated with the requested sensor. The full Cyber version features 4…20mA output and RS-485 Modbus output, along with fault and alarm contacts, over a 10-30 Vdc power supply. We have now added the new Cyber 4…20mA-only version, with a very attractive price. The flameproof enclosure is equipped with an integral stainless steel sinter filter, guaranteeing safe entry of the atmosphere being detected (II 2G protection). Combustible dust and IP65 protection is available on request, using an optional adapter (II 2GD protection).
The NET3 model is decomposable and the sensor can be replaced at the end of its life time. The enclosure is fitted with an external M46 thread at the front end to allow easy fitting of accessories and comes with three possible threads at the rear to fit in most detector housings (¾”,1” or M20).Full PC software and connection boards are available to plot live readings, perform calibrations and modify the unit’s settings.
- Download Center