MCE 2024 in Milano
MCE is the international tradeshow where companies in the HVAC+R, renewable energy, energy efficiency and water world meet new customers and strengthen relationships with those who design, install and build plants and systems for comfort in the industrial, residential and commercial sectors.
The event will take place at Fiera Milano from Tuesday 12 to Friday 15 March 2024. Over 1500 exhibitors are expected from 53 countries divided over the full 12 halls of the Milan fairgrounds.
New exciting products will be featured in our booth, along with our classic line of solutions for Industrial Refrigeration:
- The Remora® OEM sensor modules – the newest addition to our range: compact sensor units designed to be integrated in HVAC-R equipment as well as in Building Management Systems (BMS) through standard analogue and digital interfaces such as 4-20mA and RS-485 Modbus.
- NET MAK® – MEMS Analog Katharometer, a new Intelligent Thermal Conductivity sensor for Hydrogen and A2L Refrigerants. With the application of MEMS (Micro Electronic Mechanical Systems) technology, NET is making the power of thermal conductivity gas sensors available for the broadest range of Hydrogen and Refrigerant Leak detection applications.
- IRNET-Pro, with over 10 years of field application history is NET’s bestselling sensor. Widely used in industrial applications (from cold rooms to landfill gas detection to Oil&Gas settings), can reliably detect CO2 from ppm level to 100%vol ranges, hydrocarbons as well as R-32 based gases (R454, R452) in the lower flammable limit range. It features complete calibration over-40°C/+60°C temperature range and SIL2 certification.
- IREF-Pro has been specifically developed for the most accurate detection of low ppm concentrations of HFC and HFO gases. It features a powerful black body light source enabling ppm detection of a comprehensive number of gases. It comes fully calibrated for the target gas and is SIL2 certified.
- IREF-Lite offers a lower cost alternative to the ‘Pro’ version, for commercial and light-industrial applications: it is available for A2L refrigerants (R32, R1234yf, R1234ze) in the flammable range and for gases used in VRF applications (R410a, R134a) up to 1%vol
Show dates: from Tuesday 12 to Friday 15 March 2024
Show hours: 9.00 – 18.30
Venue: Fiera Milano | S.S. del Sempione n. 28 | 20017 Rho (Milano)
Stand No.: 9 F02