NET CYBER HEAD ANATOMY
The NET Cyber Heads from N.E.T. are ready-to-use enclosures complete with sensor and electronics, designed to be used as a gas detector component or as a standalone field device.
NET Cyber Heads are ideal solutions for gas detection system manufacturers and system integrators who do not want to invest in:
- Developing a sensor or finding it on the market,
- Developing electronics and firmware to process signals, compensate it and linearize it,
- Designing their own detection head,
- Obtaining IP or ATEX/IECEx certification for the device.
NETC3 Cyber Heads are complete sensor+electronics+housing units to be integrated in your next gas detector project or to be used as a complete standalone field device directly connected to a controller. Ease of integration is guaranteed by industry-standard 4…20mA and RS485 Modbus outputs, fault and alarm contacts, and a 10-30 Vdc power supply.
The units will come configured and pre-calibrated for NET’s comprehensive detection range:
- Infrared sensors for CO2, CH4, Propane and hydrocarbons, Ethylene, SF6, Refrigerant gases (R1233zd, R1234yf, R1234ze, R134a, R-143a, R125, R227ea, R32, R404a, R407a, R407f, R410a, R417a, R422d, R448a, R449a, R452a, R452b, R454a, R454b, R454c, R507, R513a)
- Electrochemical cells for O2, CO, NO2, NO, H2S, NH3, CL2, SO2.
- Catalytic Pellistors for flammable gases.
For classified areas, NET offers an ATEX or IECEx certified stainless steel flameproof Ex d enclosure equipped with an integral stainless steel sinter filter guaranteeing safe entry of the atmosphere being detected (II 2G protection). Combustible dust and IP65 protection is available on request, using an optional adapter (II 2GD protection).
For safe areas, NET has developed a cost-effective plastic enclosure with IP65 rating.
The enclosure is decomposable and the sensor can be replaced at the end of its life time. The enclosure is fitted with an external thread at the front to allow easy fitting of accessories and comes with three possible threads at the rear to fit most detector housings.
Full PC software and connection boards are available to perform calibrations and modify the unit’s settings.