N.E.T. IREF – market’s most DEPENDABLE SF6 and refrigerant gas sensor
N.E.T. IREF is market’s most DEPENDABLE refrigerant gas sensor. Design your own fail-safe leak detection systems with state-of-the-art NDIR (Non Dispersive InfraRed) technology. Lower your total cost of ownership and stand out from your competition with better accuracy, selectivity and reliability.
N.E.T. IREF sensors have the market’s most comprehensive range of targeted gases, allowing detection in ppm and LEL range of HFCs, HFOs and SF6 (for CO2 and Propane, please check IRNET page). You can easily expand your range, as all sensors have the same built and interface.
N.E.T. IREF implements N.E.T. advanced NDIR, black body and microprocessor technology to eclipse classic semiconductor (MOS) sensor performances, reducing maintenance costs (guaranteed 1-year calibration span), increasing sensor lifetime and making your leak detection fail-safe, while offering the best gas selectivity available and a fast response time.
N.E.T. sensors are EN 50271 & SIL2 (TUV) approved and they are designed to fit into fixed gas monitors compliant with all the relevant refrigerant standards, along with portable electronic leak detectors.
All N.E.T. IR sensors run on a microprocessor-based platform for internal signal processing, providing a linearized and temperature compensated output in digital and analogue format – the ideal solution for instrument manufacturers, even without any specialist knowledge in IR technology.
Advantages of our IREF NDIR sensors:
• SIL2 rated, for certified dependability (fail-safe detection)
• Standard industrial 7-series size, to fit existing detectors
• 1-year calibration span, to reduce maintenance costs
• MTBF of more than 5 years, for greater sensor lifetime
• The most comprehensive range of targeted gases on the market
• Extended temperature range (-40 to +60 °C), for use in any environment
• Fast T90 response time and superior selectivity, for critical and life-saving applications
• ModBus or analogue output, for ease of integration
• Internal microprocessor, for advanced signal processing
• Solid, rugged construction with stainless steel enclosure
• Patented, longer optical path for better resolution and stability
NDIR Sensors are now available for the following detectable gases:
IREF -A (aspiration version).
As IREF, with built-in gas inlets (for 4mm or 6 mm tubing)
Standard sensor size 32mm
Linearized voltage output
Micro technology based (MEMS) IR source
N.E.T. R&D department is constantly expanding the list of IREF detected gases. If your target gas is not in the list, just inquire us at firstname.lastname@example.org.